I've created a streams-project 0.2-incubating release candidate, with
the following artifacts up for a vote:

Git tag streams-project-0.2-incubating-rc2 (commit 1f82976)
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-streams.git;a=commit;h=1f829765a29f31517073a3b08a2d83947945b273

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreams-1007

Source release:
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreams-1007/org/apache/streams/streams-project/0.2-incubating/streams-project-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/sblackmon.asc

The release candidate was generated from branch 0.2-incubating-rc2,
which is master + fixes related to STREAMS-305, STREAMS-306, and STREAMS-307.
0.2-incubating-rc2 will be promoted to master if this release
candidate is approved.

Please take the time to verify the artifacts before casting your vote.

I have confirmed that all integration tests in
incubator-streams-examples pass using this release candidate of
incubator-streams.

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion