0.3-incubating release, so we overlooked it the previous time as well.

We'll fix these and then come back with a new release candidate.

Ate

On 2016-11-02 04:21, jus...@classsoftware.com wrote:
Hi,

-1 (binding) due to the inclusion of so-called Category X [3] GPL licensed
files. These files [1][2] contain GPL licensed content and IMO can’t be
included in a release.

Other issues:
- The files [2] also contains other licensed content (copyright UserLand
Software and Scripting News) that should be mentioned in LICENSE.
- The files [1][2] have also look to incorrectly have an Apache header added to
them.

I checked:
- name includes incubating
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE good (except the project LICENSE file)
- All source files have Apache headers
- No unexpected binary files in source release
- Can compile from source

You may want to change the title line in the stream examples NOTICE file.

Thanks,
Justin

1.
./streams-project-0.4-incubating/streams-contrib/streams-provider-rss/src/main/xmlschema/opml.xsd
2.
./streams-project-0.4-incubating/streams-contrib/streams-provider-rss/src/main/xmlschema/contents.xsd
3. https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved#category-x