The voting period has elapsed and the vote is now closed.

Overall Vote Result Summary:
+1 [8]
0 [0]
-1 [0]

Binding Vote (IPMC Member) Result Summary:
+1 [4]
0 [0]
-1 [0]

Binding Voter Record:

Steve Blackmon: +1
Ate Douma: +1
Matt Franklin: +1
Suneel Marthi: +1

Community Vote Result Summary:

+1 [4]
0 [0]
-1 [0]

Community Vote Record:

Robert Douglas: +1
Ryan Ebanks: +1
Joey Frazee: +1
Trevor Grant: +1

Thanks

On June 24, 2017 at 12:27:20 PM, sblackmon (sblack...@apache.org) wrote:

I vote +1 as well.

Steve

On June 24, 2017 at 10:59:21 AM, Suneel Marthi (smar...@apache.org) wrote:

Seems like we r well-past the 72 hrs and we have enuf +1s, please close the
vote @steve