Hey all, I was able to regain control of @ApacheStreams.  It is registered
now to priv...@streams.apache.org

If you have any content you’d like to post related to the project,
open-source, or social data just let someone on the PMC know and we’ll take
a look at it.

Cheers,
Steve

On Jul 14, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com> wrote:

+1
On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 14:44 Trevor Grant <trevor.d.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry I didn't close loop on this- I think I saw the response from Twitter
late at night or something and forgot, but a while ago they said "sorry
'boutchya"

Let's set up a new one stat, then Tweet we graduated at ASF, we should pick
up some quick followers

Would like a 48 lazy concenus for new handle of @ASFStreams

REGISTERED TO priv...@streams.apache.org as email address.

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 3:48 PM, Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>