Niall Pemberton wrote:

I'm going to take a look at doing the release notes later. Do we need 1.2.2
release notes that document the changes since Struts 1.1 or do we just need
release notes with the changes since the Struts 1.2.1 beta?

You could use what maven produces when you type:
maven site:gen
It will give a summary of all CVS commits since a certain data. I believe
the default is to display in reverse order the CVS comments. I believe ant will
also do the same thing, and there are some nice perl :
cvs2cl.pl -g "-d [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvs"
and python scripts you can google for that also do the same thing.

-Rob

I think they should be the full set since Struts 1.1 since that was the last
GA release.

Niall