distributing jars is a release and so requires pmc approval. i'm just a visitor here in strutsland so a struts committer will need to step forward to make this happen...

- robert

On 16 Aug 2004, at 02:04, Wouter Zoons wrote:

Thanks Robert,

Can someone let me know when the latest Struts version is going to be
uploaded to the apache repository ? The 1.2.1 would also be fine.
AndroMDA (http://www.andromda.org) is using Maven and depends on a
version no earlier than that one.

Could you please drop me a line, I would appreciate it

Thanks
-- Wouter

-----Original Message-----
From: robert burrell donkin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 9:33 PM
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: Re: struts and ibiblio/maven

just FYI

the right way to do this now is for a struts committer to upload the
required jars together with md5 sums and openPGP compatible signatures
to the ASF java repository
(/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/struts/jars/ on minotaur).
this is now the primary distribution area for jars with the maven
repository on ibiblio a mirrored, secondary distribution site.

- robert