From: "Ted Husted" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Struts Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: Struts 1.2.2 [was Patch to make sure ...]

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:00:07 -0400, James Mitchell wrote:
> Ok, I'll send out a vote.

We can't vote on something that doesn't exist yet :)

Go through A1 to A6 in the check list THEN call for the vote.

The releases default to Alpha, and then we can grade it Beta or GA by
majority vote.

(Or downgrade it later, if we discover a buried issue.)

Once it receives the GA stamp  (which make take a few days), then we can do
the second part of the release checklist.

This is essentially the 1.2.1 release with some minor tweaks, so I would
expect it to go GA quickly.