I'll also take this opportunity to remind everyone who hasn't set their subversion password to do so: http://www.apache.org/dev/cvs2svn.html (step 10).

10. Users who haven't used Subversion before need to log into minotaur.apache.org and run the svnpasswd utility to set their Subversion password.

Don

Craig McClanahan wrote:

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:10:38 -0700, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry, I should have clarified, I'm giving the go-ahead on performing
the actual conversion the exactly same way the test conversion was done
- the full conversion.  All branches and tags will be converted.  After
the conversion, we can delete/move as necessary.

Ah, so ... in that case +1.

As Martin suggests, I presume we'll want to freeze the CVS version of
the repository at the start of the process.

Don

Craig (who is also updating all his local copies of the CVS repository :-)