Hi all,

I read the docs on subversion about Shale.
Well, a very interessting point.
However, I asked myself how it is related
to Struts/Commons - Chain. (The Proposal aka Jericho)

Has Struts Shale no relationship to (Struts/Commons)-Chain?

Seams that Chain is only for Struts 1.2 ?
or 1.3, which is based on Servlet2.2

And Shale, that will be on top of Servlet2.4,
will use Filter for CoR, isn't it?

Last but not least, the IoC (or dependency injection)
from Spring or Hivemind will be *included* into Struts / Shale?

Thanks for helping to clear my picture ;-)

Greetings,
Matthias
--
Matthias Weßendorf