Thanks, Vic,

Magnolia seems to be oriented to developers whereas JDNC is oriented
to clients/users.  Which connection are you seeing with Struts?

For my part, I don't see a connection with either.  Struts is not
either a clientside application or a graphics or page-builder tool.
So, I am confused as to what connection you see with Struts.

Maybe you are just noting what changes Struts must envision accommodating?

Jack

~Native Proverb~