Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Struts Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by Eric Molitor:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/RoughSpots

     <result name="input">xmlAddPerson.jsp</result>
  </action>}}}I'd prefer using this approach instead of having the xmlAction
chain to another.
       * [tm_jee] Sounds cool. It would probably be an overkill to extend this
idea into the interceptor as well, wouldn't it.
+      * [molitor] Agree, falls on the short side of the 80/20 rule

    1. [molitor] Modular Ant Build, I've started working on this using the
build files that Jason supplied (which were forwarded on to me). Allows the
project to build in whole or in part with seperate build files that extend a
set of common/parent build files. Should parallel the maven build.
       * [tm_jee] +1 Jason's Ant Build is impressive, I'll need some time to
get familiar with Maven and would like to keep an alternate optiona available.
:-)