On 6/30/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/29/06, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There seems to be a problem with the site generation and lists - maven
> doesn't like the list of shale pmc members :-o
>
> I just added the Shale announcment, but the <ul> list seems to screw
> up the following paragraphs. If you have one item in the list its all
> OK, 2 and one of the paragraphs disappears, 3 and 2 paras disappear
> etc etc.

(Thanks for posting the announcement!)  Interesting.  The text is
there, it's just missing the <p> tags.  This is likely to be in
maven-site-plugin, not Maven itself, but I did 'mvn site -U' and still
see it, so it's there in the latest version.

I went ahead and published the site, (will take about an hour to
sync.)  It's probably worth opening an issue against the site plugin
with a pointer to the xdoc and resulting html page.
 * http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE

Great, thanks for this - I went to the maven site but couldn't find
where to post an issue - I have a really simple test page which shows
exactly whats going wrong - so I'll upload that to a Jira issue.

In the meantime I found that putting a load (1 for each entry in list)
of empy <p></p> statements after the list sorts it out - I could do
this temporarily to make it look nice, but then again theres at least
one other place in the site that does this and I bet theres a whole
lot more - so maybe waiting to see what happens with raising a Jira
issue is best thing for now.

Niall

--
Wendy