Have you found a volunteer yet?

--
James Mitchell
The Ruby Roundup
http://www.rubyroundup.com/

On Mar 21, 2007, at 8:22 AM, Ted Husted wrote:

We need another volunteer to perform step #6 of the release gauntlet,
which stages the JARs as Maven artifacts

* http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/creating-and-signing-a- distribution.html

My CygWin SSH setup is still muddled. I tried running it using
password authentication three times, but did fails to complete the
process each time.

Everything else is done, and it's just a matter of whether we want to
post the artifacts to the Maven repository as part of our release.

If no one steps up, I'll call the vote anyway, and we can let the PMC decide.