When I run it, here's what's in my ActionContextTest.txt

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------
Test set: com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionContextTest
------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------- Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.015 sec

You aren't seeing that?

--
James Mitchell
The Ruby Roundup

On Mar 24, 2007, at 10:20 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:

Is it just me or is surefire not a bit strange on the xwork project?

Could you try this:

mvn clean
mvn surefire-report:report

And then look in target/site/surefire-report.html. Then click on the first test - ActionContextTest. It should have only 8 tests. but the list is much bigger on my report, probably about 60-80 tests.
It looks like it's tests from other unit tests classes got mixed in.

It's also wrong in the TEST-xxxx.xml files in the target/surefire- reports folder.