http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/result-configuration.html#ResultConfiguration-DynamicResults

> Do we have an example of Dynamic Results in the
> Showcase, or does anyone have an example to donate?

The "skill" package in struts.xml has:

<action name="save"

class="org.apache.struts2.showcase.action.SkillAction"

  method="save">
  <result name="input">
    /empmanager/editSkill.jsp
  </result>
  <result type="redirect">
    edit.action?skillName=${currentSkill.name}
  </result>
</action>

and the "employee" package has:

<action name="delete"

class="org.apache.struts2.showcase.action.EmployeeAction"

    method="delete">
  <result name="error">
    /empmanager/editEmployee.jsp
  </result>
  <result type="redirect">
    edit-${currentEmployee.empId}.action
  </result>
</action>

I don't think there are any others. (Whahuh? You
didn't like my or Dariusz'... Dariusz's... Dariuszeses
examples?! ;)

Dave