Thanks for fixing this. One other thing I've noticed is that I cannot send messages using Safari. I use FF to create a chat room, and join it with Safari, and FF posts messages fine, and Safari retrieves them correctly, but cannot post. Nothing blows up on me, just doesn't work.

Can someone confirm?

--
James Mitchell