That's odd. I have the same settings, but I'm on a Mac. Not sure if that's the reason, but I can try it on my work (XP) if you need me to.

--
James Mitchell

On Oct 24, 2007, at 3:02 PM, Ted Husted wrote:

On 10/23/07, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hmmm ... it worked fine for me.

What errors are you getting?

OOM on LabelTest (see prior message).

On this machine, MAVEN_OPTS is set to -Xmx1024m

I had the same problem on the desktop, and raising the Xmx didn't seem to help.