--- Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The rest would be deleting everything related to
> dojo from core.
>
> Would that be optional or required.

Required with the current Dojo plugin source: the
tag's theme is hardcoded, and AFAICT with the original
themes in place they take precedence.

For a separate work-related issue I hardcoded a
different theme into the plugin and that fixed that
issue.

There is some XWork 2.1-specific logging (not sure why
the change from commons-logging) but that was only in
a couple of spots, and there's one annotation
(@StrutsTagSkipInheritance) that isn't in 2.0 but I'm
not sure if that's only a compile issue or not
(haven't looked at it yet).

> And, just to ask the question, would moving Dojo
> from a theme to a plugin be too much of a change
>for the 2.0.x series?

It doesn't seem like it, the logging is a non-issue if
we switch the few classes to commons-logging, not sure
about the inheritence thing but it doesn't seem like
an issue.

All that said as I mentioned on struts-user my first
naïve test didn't run, but I can re-visit it tonight.

d.