Fair enough. But HV still doesn't have a full set of validation features in my
opinion.

Perhaps we should discuss what is wrong with our current validation support,
and what we want to accomplish.  I believe all we need are some simple changes
to take us most of the way there.  My personal thoughts have been captured here
(just replace the word "OVal" with "Struts2 Validation"):

http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1889936&forum_id=488109