Great work, Johannes!

The only thing that concerns me a bit is that we seem to have lost the
commit history of the new plugin, since you have applied the sandbox
sources as patch to the current plugin. The history how p1 mutated to p2
is imo important ...

How do others feel about this? It's not too late to revert this to a move.

- René

On 23.06.11 23:24, Johannes Geppert wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I have copied the latest version of the Portlet 1.0 Plugin to the archive
> and replaced the version in trunk with the sandbox version. Also i have made
> same small changes on the Portlet Sample App which is running fine in
> jetspeed for me with the new portlet plugin version.
>
> I have only one Problem in Test PortletRequestMapTest in Method
> testEntrySet()
>
>     public void testEntrySet() {
>       MockPortletRequest request = new MockPortletRequest();
>       request.setAttribute("testAttribute1", "testValue1");
>       request.setAttribute("testAttribute2", "testValue2");
>
>         PortletRequestMap map = new PortletRequestMap(request);
>         Set entries = map.entrySet();
>
>         //TODO Why is Entry Size 3?
>         assertEquals(2, entries.size());
>         Iterator it = entries.iterator();
>         Map.Entry entry = (Map.Entry)it.next();
>         checkEntry(entry);
>         entry = (Map.Entry)it.next();
>         checkEntry(entry);
>
>     }
>
> The Test runs into Failure because the entries.size() == 3 ?!?
> This Test runs in the Sandbox version. Has anyone an Idea or Suggestion?
>
> Johannes
>
> -----
> web: http://www.jgeppert.com
> twitter: http://twitter.com/jogep