+1 for dropping the SiteGraph plugin

Given:
* steps required to generate
* requirement of a seperate program to view it (dot package from GraphViz)

I don't think that it's actively used by more than just a couple people.

When it gets dropped there should be:
* a clear warning in the version notes of the version where it gets dropped
* from the moment the decision is taken: a warning on the plugin
documentation page that it will be dropped

Regards,

Stefaan Dutry (sdutry)