MG>below

________________________________
From: john lee <sh_thorn_b...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2018 7:22 PM
To: dev@struts.apache.org
Subject: struts2 freemarker.template.TemplateNotFoundException

 Please help
I use struts2 to handle file upload, i already configured the following
a. /WEB-INF/lib    contains     commons-fileupload-1.3.2.jar
commons-io-2.2.jar
b. /WEB-INF/classes/struts.xml
   <constant name="struts.ui.theme" value="simple" />
  <constant name="struts.ui.templateDir" value="template" />
c. /var/apache-tomcat-7.0.34/webapps/mytest/WEB-INF/classes/dream
    mytest    application name    dream     package name
    contains
    template          /* folder name */    System  give me the error message as
the following

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw
exceptionfreemarker.template.TemplateNotFoundException: Template not found for
name "/template/away from cold/file.ftl".

MG>struts-version ?
MG>which jar contains /template/away from cold/file.ftl or where did you
acquire file.ftl?