> On 4/23/2018 11:31 PM, Lukasz Lenart wrote:
>> I had the same problem before, I was able to build this module alone.
>
> Yes I had seen. Did you mean [1], the first occurrence of such error?

No, it happened locally before I have started working on 2.4

>> It only fails when building the whole project. There were some other
>> modules that failed as well.
>
> Could you remember what module fails if we exclude "Struts 2 Webapp" module?

I cannot recall but I can build 2.3.x branch to see. Anyway I do not
think it is worth it.

> I'm sorry, I'm ask because I worked a lot on this error and can conclude
> that I think it isn't because of our commits, but because of ASF Jenkins
> changes, but I couldn't find such error in Internet except for Struts!
> So I feel maybe there is a bit problem somewhere maybe in our
> dependencies [2] (because some modules build then next module fails!),
> elsewhere we should file a bug for ASF INFRA.

I had the same problem locally, using 2.3.x branch and JDK6, so it's
not exactly an INFRA issue. It's probably a mix of old JDK, old Maven
and old dependencies. I'm going to release another 2.3.x (or 2.4) and
call EOL for 2.3/2.4 series. It doesn't make sense to waste so many
energy and time on trying to keep it building.

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/