See
<https://builds.apache.org/job/Struts-master-JDK7-dependency-check/90/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[burton] Added requiredValue to Checkbox Struts Tag as a parameter.  When

[burton] Change Checkbox tag parameter from requiredValue to submitUnchecked

[amashchenko] WW-4875 Add ability to use Java based configuration

[amashchenko] WW-4875 Add location information for java based configuration

[yasser.zamani] WW-4874 Introduces Servlet3 plugin by adding support for async
action

[lukaszlenart] Uses OGNL without #context magical key

[lukaszlenart] Adjusts OGNL usage to avoid modify immutable context

[lukaszlenart] Uses OGNL 3.2.2 which always requires MemberAccess

[lukaszlenart] Reuses existing context instead of creating a new MemberAccess
each time

[lukaszlenart] Reformats code

[lukaszlenart] Adds empty line

[lukaszlenart] Upgrades to the latest OGNL 3.2.4 version

[aleksandr.7m] replace String.valueOf with Objects.toString to better handle
null

[aleksandr.7m] WW-4875 Add convention constant configuration

[aleksandr.7m] WW-4875 Add json constant configuration

[aleksandr.7m] Make ConventionConstantConfig inherit map of constants from

[aleksandr.7m] WW-4875 Add rest constant configuration

[yasser.zamani] WW-4874 Refactors technology name, servlet3, to asset name,
async

[yasser.zamani] WW-4874 Adds unit tests

[yasser.zamani] WW-4874 Updates parent version

[aleksandr.7m] WW-4875 Add spring constant configuration

[yasserzamani] WW-4874 Renames local variable inv to invocation

[yasserzamani] define constant for timeout result

[yasserzamani] decrease log level for timeout

[yasserzamani] add async plugin to dependency management

[yasserzamani] add showcase for async plugin

[zhouyanming] Align OptGroup with Select

[amashchenko] WW-4915 Replace deprecated commons-lang3 classes (add commons-text

[amashchenko] WW-4915 Replace deprecated commons-lang3 classes (replace

[amashchenko] WW-4915 Replace deprecated commons-lang3 classes (replace

[yasserzamani] fix java.net.JarURLConnection#parseSpecs

[yasserzamani] comment jira issue id and fix a few typos

[yasserzamani] replace sun.net.www.ParseUtil#decode

[lukaszlenart] Adds Jackson XML binding dependency

[lukaszlenart] Defines a new handler using Jackson XML

[lukaszlenart] Adds test to cover basic functionality

[lukaszlenart] Adds example how to use the handler

[lukaszlenart] Upgrades OWASP Dependency Check plugin to the latest version and
reduces

[yasserzamani] fix javadoc to being consistent with WW-3915 changes

[paul.zepernick] WW-4923 Null check to avoid NPE when not passing a JDBC
connection to

[lukaszlenart] Cleans up suppression file and uses full path

[lukaszlenart] Fixes suppression file

[yasserzamani] add test if connection close after result

[yasserzamani] initialize session

[lukaszlenart] Adds explanation how to use the commented configuration

[yasserzamani] make newly added methods protected to allow users to override
them

[github] fix location with full path of resource

[lukaszlenart] [maven-release-plugin] prepare release STRUTS_2_5_16

[lukaszlenart] [maven-release-plugin] prepare for next development iteration

[amashchenko] WW-685 Add class to hold conversion related data

[amashchenko] WW-685 Add generic type conversion error message

[amashchenko] WW-685 Add tests

[amashchenko] WW-685 Fix getText expression

[github] fix two issues for ListUIBean

[github] convert supplied value to list when isn't iterable

[yasserzamani] fix list when not found in stack and so is null

[amashchenko] Add ognlAutoGrowthCollectionLimit constant to java config

[amashchenko] Add tests for java configuration

[lukaszlenart] Upgrades to OGNL 3.2.5

[lukaszlenart] Upgrades dependencies to Servlet API 2.5 and JSP API 2.1

[lukaszlenart] Uses proper headers in web.xml

[lukaszlenart] Implements missing method

[lukaszlenart] Adds missing JavaDoc

[lukaszlenart] Adds a test to cover missing access to #context

[amashchenko] WW-4928 Using the same default value delimiter for system
properties

[lukaszlenart] Drops unused TypeConverter

[lukaszlenart] Removes unused imports

[lukaszlenart] Cleans up code a bit

[burton] Change Checkbox tag parameter submitUnchecked default value to "false"

[burton] Fix broken tests due to checkbox submitUnchecked default value change

[lukaszlenart] Moves tests to proper package and adds one more test case

[amashchenko] WW-4865 Change submitUnchecked type to Boolean

[lukaszlenart] Uses proper parent's version

[lukaszlenart] Reverts the previous access state of the method

[loomchild] Adds sorted and navigable set support JSON plugin

[loomchild] Adds deque and queue support JSON plugin

[yasserzamani] upgrade Tiles to 3.0.8

[yasserzamani] honor .properties file before the generic parametrics

[stefaan.dutry] drop searchValueStack attribute from the s:text tag

[stefaan.dutry] drop deprecated logging layer

[stefaan.dutry] remove TimerInterceptor

[stefaan.dutry] remove ObjectProfiler

[stefaan.dutry] remove UtilTimerStack

[stefaan.dutry] fix RestActionInvocation

[stefaan.dutry] remove ProfilingTimerBean

[stefaan.dutry] further clean up after rmoving profiling layer

[stefaan.dutry] update commons-beanutils dependency to version 1.9.3

[stefaan.dutry] remove deprecated XWork constants

[stefaan.dutry] fix broken tests.

[stefaan.dutry] fix constant used for addition accepted patterns

[stefaan.dutry] fix order, and therefore value, of the builder constants

[stefaan.dutry] fix test by fixing config constant name

[stefaan.dutry] fix tests by fixing constantnames

[stefaan.dutry] update Apache FreeMarker to version 2.3.28

[stefaan.dutry] drop convertIfExist method

[yasserzamani] delete unused local variable timerKey

[amashchenko] Remove deprecated exceptions

[ssullivan] add 'sun.misc.' to struts.excludedPackageNames

[ssullivan] WW-4769 add unit tests to verify immutable collections

[ssullivan] add unit test for Dispatcher init()

[ssullivan] add 'com.opensymphony.xwork2.ognl.' to excludedPackageNames

[shell_layer-github] fix typos in README

[shell_layer-github] fix more typos in README

Started by timer
[EnvInject] - Loading node environment variables.
Building remotely on H25 (ubuntu xenial) in workspace
<https://builds.apache.org/job/Struts-master-JDK7-dependency-check/ws/>
Cloning the remote Git repository
Cloning repository https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/struts.git
Fetching upstream changes from https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/struts.git
 > git --version # timeout=10
 > git fetch --tags --progress https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/struts.git
 > +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
 > git config remote.origin.url https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/struts.git
 > # timeout=10
 > git config --add remote.origin.fetch +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/* #
 > timeout=10
 > git config remote.origin.url https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/struts.git
 > # timeout=10
Cleaning workspace
 > git rev-parse --verify HEAD # timeout=10
No valid HEAD. Skipping the resetting
 > git clean -fdx # timeout=10
Fetching upstream changes from https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/struts.git
 > git fetch --tags --progress https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/struts.git
 > +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
 > git rev-parse refs/remotes/origin/master^{commit} # timeout=10
 > git rev-parse refs/remotes/origin/refs/heads/master^{commit} # timeout=10
Checking out Revision 7fd1622ca0f61d9bce9ef7c3fefad98d0dac1ed4
(refs/remotes/origin/master)
 > git config core.sparsecheckout # timeout=10
 > git checkout -f 7fd1622ca0f61d9bce9ef7c3fefad98d0dac1ed4
Commit message: "Merge pull request #240 from ThrawnCA/readme-typos"
 > git rev-list --no-walk def4adacd6eb2e6a298cbb0ab59ed4dceda98248 # timeout=10
[locks-and-latches] Checking to see if we really have the locks
[locks-and-latches] Have all the locks, build can start
Setting MAVEN_3_LATEST__HOME=/home/jenkins/tools/maven/latest3/
[Struts-master-JDK7-dependency-check] $ /bin/bash -xe
/tmp/jenkins466174351503566453.sh
+ export 'MAVEN_OPTS=-Xms2g -Xmx2g -XX:MaxPermSize=512m
-XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled'
+ MAVEN_OPTS='-Xms2g -Xmx2g -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled'
+ /home/jenkins/tools/maven/latest3//bin/mvn verify -Pdependency-check
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading from central:
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/struts/struts-master/11/struts-master-11.pom
[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for
org.apache.struts:struts2-parent:2.6-SNAPSHOT: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.struts:struts-master:pom:11 from/to central
(https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Received fatal alert: protocol_version
and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 24, column 13
 @
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.struts:struts2-parent:2.6-SNAPSHOT
(<https://builds.apache.org/job/Struts-master-JDK7-dependency-check/ws/pom.xml)>
 has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM for
org.apache.struts:struts2-parent:2.6-SNAPSHOT: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.struts:struts-master:pom:11 from/to central
(https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Received fatal alert: protocol_version
and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 24, column 13 ->
[Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
[ERROR] [Help 2]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
[locks-and-latches] Releasing all the locks
[locks-and-latches] All the locks released
Setting MAVEN_3_LATEST__HOME=/home/jenkins/tools/maven/latest3/