Hello.

Can someone shed some light on why I18nInterceptor no longer creates session in SessionLocaleHandler#store method? [1] [2]

What was wrong with previous behavior?

After all, it is `Storage.SESSION` storage which should operate on session. If someone doesn't want to use session then `Storage.NONE` can be used.

Currently we are facing issue when first request comes with `request_locale` parameter, it changes locale but doesn't store it to session because session is not yet created, hence second request w/o `request_locale` will use default locale.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-4741

[2] https://github.com/apache/struts/pull/207

---
Regards,