>1) Whether struts 2.5.20 + Tiles 2.0.6 + JSF 1.2 will work? or is it possible?

Struts 2.5.20 has Tiles 3.0.8 dependency so it seems it won't work with Tiles
2.0.6. I think JSF is completely separate and not related to Struts + Tiles so
it will work I think.

>2) I definitly want to updgrade struts. So which version of tiles will work
>with
>struts 2.5, then whether it will integrate with JSF 1.2.

(same as above)

>3)I don want to disturb JSF 1.2 ,  i had modified struts-config.xml to
>struts.xml,
>tiles-definitions.xml to tiles.xml and respective jar changes also done.
>4)TilesInitializer is not happening... Somewhere am missing to integrate with
>JSF
>1.2?

Do you have

    <listener>
        <listener-class>
            org.apache.struts2.tiles.StrutsTilesListener
        </listener-class>
    </listener>

In your web.xml?

Regards.