Respected Sir / Ma'am
I am working on a Struts based application. The project works fine when I
build the project and run it on my the Tomcat server on my machine.  I use
a MacBook Air with Java 11, Tomcat 8.5.42. While deploying, I create a VM
instance of Ubuntu 16.04 and Tomcat 8.5.43. I create a WAR file and deploy
it through the manager web app. The app runs just about fine on my macbook
air, but fails to run on the VM instance. I am hereby attaching a
Screenshot of the same. I would be really helpful if someone could help me
resolve my issue.

[image: Screenshot 2019-07-10 at 11.48.46 AM.png]

Regards
Dewansh Rawat
dewanshrawat.me