Antonio,

we are sorry to hear this, since this page entry first and foremost
represents you personal, unexpirable merit in contributing to the growth
and maintenance of a software project quite a few people found and still
find useful.

We respect your decision and wish you all the best. If your feelings
change in future, just drop us a line and we will happily reestablish
the former state.

- René
on behalf of the Struts PMC

--