Hello Apache Struts Team.

     For various reasons, applying an appropriate amount of my time for volunteer efforts towards the Struts project has proven to be challenging for a while now.  In light of that, please accept my resignation from the Apache Struts PMC.

     You might see me pop-up from time-to-time on the mailing lists in the future (but I suspect it might be sporadic).

     Thanks for for allowing me to be a part of this community over the past few years.  And thanks to all the project volunteers who continue with their efforts to progress the development of Struts.

Regards,

     James.