śr., 20 gru 2023 o 10:51 Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org> napisał(a):

> pon., 18 gru 2023 o 01:49 Kusal Kithul-Godage
> <kkithulgod...@atlassian.com.invalid> napisał(a):
> >
> > Unsure what the best practice or most elegant solution here is - I
> > wonder if there are any other projects that have solved a similar
> > problem?

I tried to find how other projects are handling this but it looks like
we are the first project which tries to do it. So having this as a
dedicated repo with modules is the best option. When other projects
start releasing JakartaEE compatible versions we can easily switch to
use them one-by-one.

I'm testing such a setup locally, if it works I will set up a repo.

Regards
Łukasz