pon., 26 lut 2024 o 08:50 Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com> napisał(a):

> Why does it work then for the other artifacts?
>
> <dependency>
>                  <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
> <artifactId>struts2-freemarker-jakarta</artifactId>
>                  <version>${project.version}</version>
>              </dependency>
>              <dependency>
>                  <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
>                  <artifactId>struts2-core</artifactId>
>                  <version>${project.version}</version>
>              </dependency>
>              <dependency>
>                  <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
> <artifactId>struts2-spring-plugin</artifactId>
>                  <version>${project.version}</version>
> </dependency>
>
> Seems to be the newer jars, are the maven details correct?

As far as I understand it's correct, it's a problem with how IDE
resolves dependencies which is a bit different than Maven does this.
That's why I wanted to move the Jakarta transformed artifacts out of
the main project and keep them in a separate repository as they do not
change too often and can be then threatened by IDE and Maven in the
same way.

The link to the PR is the only solution I found to launch tests from
IDE - make the transformed artifacts an external dependency.

Regards
Lukasz