pt., 5 kwi 2024 o 15:04 Burton Rhodes <burtonrho...@gmail.com> napisał(a):

> Lukasz,
> I just thought I would check in to see how the S2 7.0.0 update was
> coming along.  There was a lot of activity there for awhile, but things
> have been pretty quiet lately.  Anything I can help with?  FWIW, I have
> been running 7.0.0-M3 in production without issue for the past few
> weeks.

I mostly focused on Struts 6.4.0 as I want to prepare a new release.
The plan is to release another M4 version and then EOL Struts 2.5,
move development of Struts 6 into support branch, merge Struts 7
preview branch into master and continue closing related tickets (like
removing all deprecated classes).

Regards
Łukasz