On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:23 AM, C. Michael Pilato <cmpil...@collab.net> wrote:
> We should probably release-note this change.  It might be a rare situation,
> but *if* folks have come to depend on the case-sensitivity of these checks,
> they need to prepare for the fallout of this loosening of the policy.

Can you envision a scenario where the current behavior works?  I guess
the only thing I can think of is if someone wanted a repository to
just be read-only but incorrectly had it set to read-write and it was
only not allowing the write because of case-sensitivity.

This just seems like an obvious bug to me that anyone would have run
into and changed their rules (to get the case right) until it worked
properly.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard