On 19/02/13 13:06, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
I see.  The interesting part is that I asked about
     AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .html
because httpd.conf has it enabled for us specifically.  I Also tested by
hand and confirmed that /www/subversion.apache.org/index2.html has SSI
directives parsed even if it lacks a +x bit.  So it seems we should
migrate to AddOutputFilter --- both in your patch and in the live
site's .htaccess,*.html files.  Do you agree?

Ben's point about windows seems conclusive to me.

However, I'm struggling on my 2.4 server with my updated instructions.

Please could you include the relevant sections from the Subversion site configuration because they are running 2.4.3?