On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Ben Reser <b...@reser.org> wrote:
> Has anyone considered backporting the Ruby 1.9 compatability to the 1.7.x
> line?

Ben,

FWIW I still haven't succeeded in getting Ruby 1.9 work on Windows
with VS2012 yet, despite making some headway (see
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1487225).  For
recent release testing I've used 1.8.7 and VS2008.  I plan to dive
back into this again sometime this summer, but not in the short term.

--
Paul T. Burba
CollabNet, Inc. -- www.collab.net -- Enterprise Cloud Development