Is *anybody* of the Windows users able to commit using svn+ssh:// and SVN 1.9?

--
Thomas

On 14.08.2015 00:20, Branko Čibej wrote:
On 13.08.2015 13:32, Marc Strapetz wrote:
On 27.07.2015 09:21, Branko Čibej wrote:
On 27.07.2015 09:17, Marc Strapetz wrote:
One of our 1.9 (early-access) users is reporting problems when
performing remote commands, for example a copy URL->URL:

org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: Stream doesn't support
this capability
Bad file descriptor
svn: Polling for available data on filestream failed: Bad file
descriptor
      at org.apache.subversion.javahl.SVNClient.copy(Native Method)
      at ...

He hasn't encountered such problems with 1.8 versions.

AFAIU, he is connecting using SSH. Is this an SSH-related problem?
Could it be related to the underlying SSH client?

Which platform is this? Can the user reproduce this problem with the
command-line svn on the same machine?

It's on Windows, in combination with SSH. I'm now able to reproduce
this problem myself and it looks like a regression to me:

It's reproducible with our own Windows binaries as well as with the
WANdisco binaries. It's reproducible with Plink/Pageant as well as
with Trilead SSH. The commit works fine with Subversion 1.8.

Is there any additional information/debugging I can do on my side?

I'd still want to know if the command-line client works. If not, a
minimal Java program using JavaHL that demonstrates the problem would be
a real help.

-- Brane