On 12.10.2016 22:22, Evgeny Kotkov wrote:
Stefan Fuhrmann <stef...@apache.org> writes:

There are a number of backport proposals that only need one more +1.
Since the Berlin hackathon is going on and we feel like preparing the
next patch release(s) soon-ish, please review and vote.
I plan to roll 1.9.5 after the hackathon.
+1.
   Any reason why we might also
want to prepare 1.8.17?  I don't think that we had any security or critical
bugfixes in the 1.8.x branch.
Nothing really critical, IIRC. But it has been 6 months
by now with no bugfix release. So, it would be nice
to demonstrate that 1.8.x is still being supported ...

-- Stefan^2.