On 28.01.2017 15:29, Julian Foad wrote:
I'm going to FOSDEM next weekend, woo-hoo!

  https://fosdem.org/2017/

Any other svn hackers going? Hope to see you there if so. The ASF emailed a
couple of weeks ago indicating the ASF would have a stand and a few ASF people
will be attending, although no-one that I know.

I'll be there.  My employer has been so kind as to
make this an all expenses payed business trip.

There's no Subversion-related activity AFAIK. I'll probably spend most time
around "distributed web" topics.

It's going to be embedded targets / compiler / valgrind
for me, but I haven't looked at the schedule, yet.

-- Stefan^2.