On 28.12.2017 19:17, Stefan Fuhrmann wrote:
On 25.12.2017 14:20, Stefan Sperling wrote:
On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 12:21:46PM +0100, Stefan Fuhrmann wrote:
So, this is the result. It also covers the changes
skipped by release.py (first block of 5 entries).

I will try to reformulate & group the list and then
commit them to CHANGES by Wednesday.

Thanks! This helps a lot with completing the changelog.

However, I have some mild concerns.

<snip>

I am not going to go through all of these now. I suppose you already
understand the point I'm trying to make.
We can still do a final review at the end and toss out entries which aren't
really needed, but please don't just add new entries without considering
and weighing each of them. Please carefully check each entry.

For the ones I now added to the CHANGES list, I did check
each entry.  The point of my initial post was to "save" /
document the intermediate state after filtering through
over 200 candidates, combining related ones etc.

-- Stefan^2.

As of r1819491, the CHANGES for 1.10 should be complete.

The file might use some sorting / grouping and certainly a review.

-- Stefan^2.