I have decided I will re-roll these releases. Just the CHANGES file will be
up-to-date, and without changes relating to later minor release lines like it
was before. There will be no other changes.

I will re-roll ASAP; Monday at the latest.

I'll find out soon whether I'll be bumping the patch release number or not.
(I'll ask y'all on IRC.)

Anyone willing to test the releases: if you wish, and if this is efficient for
you, please go ahead and get the testing under way with the present tarballs.
You can later sign the re-rolled ones after confirming that only 'CHANGES' is
changed.

--
- Julian