With a feature freeze beginning for 1.11, what do we want to do next?

We have suffered before from writing a load of wish list items with no
indication whether they are really going to happen. Let's try to avoid that,
and give realistic expectations to any reader.

It's probably best to write on a Wiki page. How to organize the categories?

* Developments that are really going ahead, that someone is leading;
* Developments that are important, that we really must do some time soonish,
but for which we don't have the resources;
* Developments that are easy, that someone could do quickly if they want to.

Here's such a skeleton page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SVN/Road+Map

Can you all improve on that organization and add items, please?

--
- Julian