What are the LTS releases? Is this somehow detectable by a user from the name? Ubuntu, for example, adds "LTS" to the name of their releases, e.g. "18.04 LTS". Maybe at

<https://subversion.apache.org/download.cgi?update=201708081800>

the title "Other Supported Release(s)" should rather be "LTS-Releases" with obvious indication how long they will receive support. And, of course, 1.10 should be named 1.10 LTS.

Tom