Hi all,

Way back in 2014, I started work on an SVN equivalent to apr_thread_pool
and came back to it recently.  The key features are output and callbacks
happen in the same order as in sequential code, same for any svn_error_t
raised, and a low-overhead single-threaded code path.

Now, there is a working prototype and I used it in svn_wc__internal_walk_status. Integration was simple enough and scaling is excellent, both for cold and hot
file caches.  I'm on staycation this week, so I would like to bring the code
to trunk (with proper documentation and all).  But beyond that, I don't know
how responsive I can be in case things go wrong.  So, I would very much like
somebody dedicate time to reviewing it this week, give feedback etc.

Any takers?

-- Stefan^2.