Daniel Sahlberg wrote on Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 23:23:49 +0200:
> Current output. Again XML indented for readability. It is the same WC as
> before, but with an additional revision 7 where I reverse merge what was
> merged in r6:

At some point it becomes a good idea to post your test data so others
(including future you) can reproduce or tinker.  Forms include:

- shell script producing the working copy
- dump file
- tar.gz'd working copy
- test suite patch producing the working copy

⋮
> r4 | dsahlberg | 2021-08-19 21:58:28 +0200 (Thu, 19 Aug 2021) | 1 line
> Merged via: r7, r5
> ]]]
> As can be seen here, it is not visible in the plain text output that r7 was
> actually a reverse merge.

Hmm.  There's an interesting question of whether we can amend the output
to make that clear.  The CLI output is an API, and generally we try not
to change it unless the user opts in to new features (e.g., when
changelists were added, the CLI output for users who don't use
changelists wasn't changed), but there are exceptions (e.g., adding the
seventh column to `svn status` non-XML output).

Cheers,

Daniel