Den lör 14 maj 2022 kl 15:09 skrev Daniel Shahaf <d...@daniel.shahaf.name>:

> dsahlb...@apache.org wrote on Sat, 07 May 2022 09:52 +00:00:
> > Merge from site/staging: 1900404, 1900405, 1900528, 1900532, 1900561,
> 1900562
> >
> > Document the revised release policy as discussed on dev@ [1].
> >
> > * publish/docs/community-guide/releasing.part.html,
> >   publish/roadmap.html:
> >   Changes in several sections related to release process, see merged
> >   revisions for details.
> >
> > [1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/17v36gol5vltyx3pv9z4wskftq7hn4zb
>
> Both docs/release-notes/index.html and the download page have
> noticebox talking about a "6-month regular and 2-year LTS release
> schedule".  The constant is wrong (need s/2/4/), as well as the term
> "schedule", I believe,
>
> (I found these by grepping for links to roadmap.html#release-planning.)

I suppose you were grepping in publish? Unless I missed something, those
were already committed in a second batch of updates in staging.

Thanks for the changes in r1900884, I hadn't come around to do it yet.

Anyone feel free to merge the eligible changes in staging to publish,
otherwise I'll do it later in the week. Please be careful since there are a
bunch of changes concerning the future 1.15.

Kind regards,
Daniel