On Thu, Mar 2, 2023 at 3:05 AM Daniel Sahlberg
<daniel.l.sahlb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> During the Infra Roundtable yesterday a new self-serve for creating Jira
> accounts was announced.

Thanks for doing that! I meant to notify our dev@ list for those who
didn't see the announcement, but you beat me to it.

> Please check and feel free to update (in particular any grammatical/spelling
> errors).

I would recommend to just change the comma before please to a period:

>> +   you can apply for an account using the <a
>> +   href="https://selfserve.apache.org/jira-account.html";
>> +   >Self-serve Portal</a>, please add a reference to the mailing

So it reads: "Self-serve Portal</a>. Please"

Otherwise, looks good. I agree that people will find the link, so may
as well document it.

Cheers,
Nathan