Hi,

There has been some suggestions that we should add an area on the website
for articles about the design and usage of Subversion. These articles don't
fit in any of the existing categories so I'm suggesting to add a "blog"
link on the website where these could be stored.

I have added the menu item and a skeleton page in r1908259, this is visible
on the staging website [1].

My idea is that it should look similar to "News".

We are currently in talks about re-publishing some existing articles from a
now defunct website. If this comes to fruition we will be able to bootstrap
the page with 5-10 articles.

Feel free to comment or update.

Kind regards,
Daniel Sahlberg