On Sat, Apr 22, 2023 at 6:25 PM <dsahlb...@apache.org> wrote:

> Author: dsahlberg
> Date: Sat Apr 22 16:25:30 2023
> New Revision: 1909352

> +  - Other tool improvements and bugfixes:
> +    * Storing passwords in plain text on disk is again enabled by default
> (r1909351)

I would suggest rephrasing this a bit, to make it clear that we simply
re-enabled the *possibility* of storing passwords in plain text (on
Unix, if the runtime configuration allows it and no better password
stores are available). Obviously that's a bit long, but I can't come
up with a good concrete suggestion right now, sorry :-). But as it
reads there it could be interpreted as "wow? what?".

--
Johan