Den sön 24 sep. 2023 kl 12:55 skrev Yasuhito FUTATSUKI <
futat...@yf.bsdclub.org>:

> Hi,
>
> On 2023/09/24 17:53, Daniel Sahlberg wrote:
> > Den sön 24 sep. 2023 kl 07:06 skrev <futat...@apache.org>:
> >
> >> Author: futatuki
> >> Date: Sun Sep 24 05:06:08 2023
> >> New Revision: 1912500

> >> Log:
> >> swig-py: Use pure Python objects as edit/parse_fns3 and their decendant
> >> batons.
> >>
> >> Former implementation of the wrappers for svn_delta_editor_t and
> >> svn_repos_parse_fns3_t C APIs had some leakage of Python reference
> counts:
> >>

> > [...]
> >
> > I didn't review but I hope to find some time to do this later today. The
> > issues fixed sounds like a very good improvement, thank you for your work
> > with this!
>
> Thank you for reviewing it. Now I've done a series of commits related to
> it, r1912500, r192501, r192502, r192503, r1912515, and r1912517.

I have reviewed these commits with only minor nits in one of them (see
separate e-mail [1]).

I have run the test suite with all the commits and it completes
successfully. I have also run it with each of r192501-r1912517 and verified
that the checks fail without r1912500. I must admit that I both Python and
SWIG are relatively new to me so I don't understand this fully but I think
the basic ideas are sound.

I've added my vote for the backports, because of my inexperience I've only
set +0 but binding fixes should be OK to backport with only one +1 and one
+0. Any fixes from [1] can be added to the same backport (as I read it
documentation fixes can be backported without votes).

Kind regards,
Daniel Sahlberg

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/m428zfspmm1j66606mjv7ohfq9kkr1zv

Kind regards,