Uriel wrote:
Shouldn't people that can't figure out how to unsubscribe from a
mailing lists be the target of an eugenics program?

uriel

first they came for the unsubscribers and i didn't speak up for i was not one of them.

then they came after the non-ICCCM compliant and i was silent for i knew my mechanisms and was open about my policies

then they came after the object-oriented and i stood and watched for i was against the syntactic sugar.

finally they came after me and there was nobody left to argue for recursive macro expansions.

post scriptum: uriel, i bet you are one pedant fuck. pedant as in researching, establishing and policing a strict (and optimum) ratio of foreplay to coitus.